• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MM havoc (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Well as you know the x2 XP sent the MMs into overdrive. 130 people at one time at LSMM and 319 at the HHPMM. (There were more there but they were in doing mm’s) The place was so packed you could not even get the guy to hail him to get in. (thank you F8) Well thru the constant hails and “set” (the keyword to get ported into the HHP MM) all of a sudden someone trained the Rouge GM in to the camp. 40-50 people died before she went down. She couldn’t be slowed, her resists were way above normal, and her Hit points were near god status. It took 15 mins of 50-60 people to bring her down. It was chaos. And the guy who trained her said he did it because too many people were by the guy to hail. It was sad really. About 2 mins later a GM showed up and he went poof. Don’t know if he was banned or what but he wasn’t around anymore. I was wondering if this happened on other servers too. There was rumor of spawning the 1.5 epic mob, but I wasn’t around for that.

I haven't even gone to see if anyone does any mm's besides the Nektulos fairy one on my server, because I never hear anyone talk about it. I did have a goon chase my little rogue, but I didn't train the bastard.

Someone did that on Xegony, luckily I was in the mm at the time, but someone in my group died, got rezzed, died again, LDed, came back, rezzed again, died, and then just said screw it and left.

MM havoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back