• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

marco map (1 Viewer)

power

RedCents
hey guys

can someone help me make a marco map? Ive seen tons and tons of peeps in game use it but none will tell me how to make it or send me a copy...

plz help if u can...

Excuse me for the stupid question, but what is a "marco map"?

[size=+2] AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE USE THE QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS FORUM[/size]

its a map where u see mobs and players ... target them/con them.. easy to see if names are up... ect....

WILL pay well for 1 all rdy for be installed.. PST or post here

you mean the MQ2Map plugin? that's what it can do..... That'll be $20! JK You can get MQ2 all over this site, here's my favorite....http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=3733 And there's much, much more you can do with MQ2 also besides the map function

All you have to do is unzip everything there to any folder, run MacroQuest2.exe, and open your map

The basic commands are
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter npc
that toggles all NPCs on the map
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter corpse
that toggles all corpses on the map
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter pc
that toggles all the players on the map
Rich (BB code):
/mapshow <mob's or player's name here>
and that shows ONLY the mob/player you say after /mapshow. After you find what you're looking for with /mapshow, you can
Rich (BB code):
/maphide <spawnname>
to hide it.

Cadewen said:
you mean the MQ2Map plugin? that's what it can do..... That'll be $20! JK You can get MQ2 all over this site, here's my favorite....http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=3733 And there's much, much more you can do with MQ2 also besides the map function

All you have to do is unzip everything there to any folder, run MacroQuest2.exe, and open your map

The basic commands are
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter npc
that toggles all NPCs on the map
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter corpse
that toggles all corpses on the map
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter pc
that toggles all the players on the map
Rich (BB code):
/mapshow <mob's or player's name here>
and that shows ONLY the mob/player you say after /mapshow. After you find what you're looking for with /mapshow, you can
Rich (BB code):
/maphide <spawnname>
to hide it.

---------------

ok i downloaded this: http://www.geocities.com/jd_donohoo/rgmq2.zip

Fromt he link u told me to go to... i extracted it to a folder and ran the exe file like u said.. but EQ keeps crashing.. cant keep EQ up for more than 2 seconds..

any ideas?

thanks

i use the same zip file and mine works fine

I also downloaded the plugins from the other forum to go with it

can u run EQ with out MQ running?

just incase its something with Eq or your computer

EQ runs fine.. so this is what i do..

LOad Mq2 (running in task bar now)

Load EQ..

At the char select screen theres a chat window that pops up.. called: MQ chat...

click enter world....( just as i see the zone ) boom crash..

(((

no clue why it does this.. tried it on all 4 accounts.. same thing.

hmmz stupid question (feel free to follow my sigs susgestions :p) do u have anything running in background (virus stuff etc) are there any error msgs that come up?

define crash, crash to desktop.. crashes ur pc.. crash to server what?

marco map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back