• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Making a Plugin for a pre-compiled MQ2 (1 Viewer)

dougie222

RedCents
Hi, I've read the post about how to create a plugin and I am fairly sure I could get it done. What I don't know is, if I'm creating a plugin for a pre-compiled version of MQ2 from Ndawg or Codecaster, do I need to do anything different ?

I have never compiled anything before myself but after reading about how to do it , it seems pretty easy.

I know I'm go'ing to have a very hard time with any type of code writing... I took C++ or something like that in college like 10 years ago and did a fast drop / add :)

But anyway, I found where someone posted the offset for hide / run and I'm very interested in creating a plugin if possible to use this during my play time. Since I understand it is not easily detected.

Thanks for any tips !!

The HideRun offset is supposed to be put in MQ2DoCrack.ini.

Just make sure you have the MQ2DoCrack plugin loaded and when you're ingame type "/docrack hiderun on" and voila.

plink

sweet thank you guys !!

When I read about how to create a plugin I wasn't sure if I could compile a plugin myself and then add it too a pre-compiled MQ2.

Compiling MQ2 and a plugin didn't seem too hard after reading about it , but what you guys told me to do seems even easier !!

Now I just have to get off work and give it a shot.

Thanks a bunch.

as long as the compile has had the Timestamp script disabled when it was compiled you can use Old or new plugins with the compile as long as the plugins has the correct code / offset for the version of MQ you going to be using.

I am always puting in the old version of Moveutils edited to use Charinfo2 so I don't break /circle by accidentally pressing the left or right button, and would have to /circle off to actually turn it off

Making a Plugin for a pre-compiled MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back