• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Mage/Cleric - Static Camp (1 Viewer)

toad32

RedCents
I box a mage and cleric and have one particular spot where I like to farm AA. I'd like some help automating this process. This is my first attempt so be easy on me. :) With a jumpstart I'm sure I can get something rolling but I need a push in the right direction.

The basic run through is this. There is a wide open area free of roamers where I setup camp. The two mobs are on the other side of a door, one on the right and one on the left. From the camp spot the mage will run up and open a door and proximity aggro the left and right mob. I then run back and as I get close to the cleric I send the pet in and it aggro's both mobs. I then nuke occationally with the mage and let the pet and it's DS do most of the damage.

Once the camp is split only the left mob can be pulled with proximity aggro through the wall. To get the right one to aggro you have to go through the door.

There is one roamer that walks up to the door from the opposite side of camp. I usually kill him but for the afk portion to work I'd probably wait for him to path away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mage/Cleric - Static Camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back