• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro suggestions requested (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
474¢
If anybody has any suggestions of any macros that they'd want. whether custom or universal either respond here or pm me (pm would be faster) but either way i'll be posting the macros in the Strategies & Cheats forum.

Just a question and request i guess. Anyone know if the Task results are kept Server or Clientside? Would be cool if we could get a way around the New tradeskill Task quest to get the books faster.

dunno, i'd have to look into that sometime, prolly with a debugger to see if the items are stored in your memory then sent the # of items you had, but most likely its just serverside with them checking in your pfile what items you have, etc.

well if it helps as far as the task go there is no time limit ont hem so once you get them they stay with you even after you log. The task require a certain number of monster kills and a certain number of items looted. Example Part one of MAster Armor for Dwarf Requires 80 Thought Horror kills and 40 looted Thought Horror Fangs.

Maybe Tricky as hell, but basically what I would like to see is this!!!!!!
I would like a macro for casters, or anyone who would like to kite similiar to bards..
Assuming that you have either the 100k or Seru horse you would perform circles around a center spot much like the /circle(maybe accually be able to use)
When casting a spell the macro records the exact location of where you did this.
When its time to for the spell to go off you stop, warp to location in time for spell to go off, and then continue your circle!
Blah blah, rinse repeat.. right?

problem is, you'll be running right into the mobs about 1/4 of the time. good idea though. As you said tricky... i might have to have it save where you were before you warped back to the start of the casting so that after you finish casting you warp back and start running again... that might work

Last edited:
Macro suggestions requested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back