• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro help... (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
Does anyone know of a macro that will just press combine then auto-inventory on the tradeskill UI, which would help with mass creation of items. Also would you have to make a macro for a still, loom, etc. individually or would it work for all tradeskill windows?

Combine.mac
Rich (BB code):
#Event Out "You are missing#*#"

Sub Main
/echo Combining until out of components.
:Loop
/doevents
/notify COMBW_CombineArea CombineButton leftmouseup
:AutoInv
/autoinv
/if (${Cursor.ID}) /goto :AutoInv
/delay 8
/goto :Loop
/endmacro

Sub Event_Out
/echo You're missing 1 or more of the needed components, ending macro.
/endmacro
Use New TS UI, select the item to combine, and start macro.
It will end automatically when you run out of items, or it should. I haven't done TS in a while so not sure if they have changed the "out of item X" message or not.
It will drop items on the ground if your inventory is full.
Works for all tradeskill environments.

plink

This is personaly what I use. Just select what item you want to combine and put mouse over the combine button turn on the macro walk away come back later check if it needs components. Works good I besicaly just use it to autocombine a fuckton of kiolas for my tailoring skill ups on main.

Oh and I just /endmacro to stop it I didn't bother with any checks for if run out of items or anything else.
INI:
| --- Everdead's Ghetto Tradeskills

Sub Main 
   :endlessloop 
   /if (${Window[TradeSkillWnd].Open}) { 
      /delay 1 
      /click left 
      :clearmore 
      /if (${Cursor.ID}) { 
         /autoinv 
         /delay 1 
         /goto :clearmore