• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for strat on suchuni the blood warden (1 Viewer)

never did him the real way but the cheating mq2 way, zone in your group, ghost on warp to suchun, back up to the bridge and ghost off, move on the bridge a bit till he notices you and starts the event, then warp succor and fade.

5 gateways will pop that bring mobs in, kill the southern most gateway and blaze and char hist two minions will become killable. killl one of them to make suchun killable, every time you kill a minion (blaze or char) it damages suchun 10%, and he will bring them back to life. I put one dps on suchun to keep him from regening, rest of my group on one minion, and kill it over and over.

anyone that causes dmg to suchun directly or indirectly through damaging a minion will get a death touch dot every 45 secs or so that is curable with rgc, has about 24 seconds countdown.

The minions fade in and out of this realm, when they are faded you cant damage them, seems to be every min or so for a few seconds. Random people in the zone will be summoned, seems to be comepletly random as far as I can tell. I just use macro to warp me right back if I get summoned, and dps the shit out of the minions with a dps on suchun to hold him from regening, cure the dots and watch the summoning.

no clue how to do him the real way but maybe some of this rambling will help, nice loot for 2 hours work with a group of rangers.

Looking for strat on suchuni the blood warden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back