• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

RedCents
I had my trader on (no mq2 runnning) and my comp did a microsoft update that auto shutdown my comp. Of course my trader got shut down too. I tryed to log in to my account and it says you got 1 character still loged in blah blah blah. So i unplug the internet cable (I think it logs my character out faster so im told) shut down the comp reset the modem and turn it all back on. I then try to log on and it says you got 1 character still loged in blah blah blah again. so i wait 15 mins and try to log on and still cant get on. Im getting a little POed by now so i log onto another of my accounts and do a /who all on all characters on the account. none are up. So i do a /tell to all the characters still nothing. so i try to log in again and still says i got a character in game.

Any sugestions?
Can you kick them from the log in screen?

someoneorsomething said:
I had my trader on (no mq2 runnning) and my comp did a microsoft update that auto shutdown my comp. Of course my trader got shut down too. I tryed to log in to my account and it says you got 1 character still loged in blah blah blah. So i unplug the internet cable (I think it logs my character out faster so im told) shut down the comp reset the modem and turn it all back on. I then try to log on and it says you got 1 character still loged in blah blah blah again. so i wait 15 mins and try to log on and still cant get on. Im getting a little POed by now so i log onto another of my accounts and do a /who all on all characters on the account. none are up. So i do a /tell to all the characters still nothing. so i try to log in again and still says i got a character in game.

Any sugestions?
Can you kick them from the log in screen?

You can join the Chat room from the server select screen and inform a gm that you have a stuck character.
They may tell you to join the stuck character room, or they may just ask what zone and character name.

I hope it works out.

I've had the exact same problem since some of the recent patches. For some reason, it is taking a great deal longer time now if you LD and are able to get back in. Took me almost half hour last night to get one of my accounts back in game. I have petitioned it and /bug'd it, but as usual, it's always the same scripted response.

yea I've had little to no luck with getting a GM to give me a "world kick" since they added the POP expansion. You just have to wait. and wait and wait and wait and wait....

30 min is the max you can wait as i heard sometime and get to gm in chat room can accelerate this i think cleric is the longest char that stay on with chain ch )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back