• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Kiss Assist issues (1 Viewer)

Fujwrecks

banned
BANNED
RedCents
23¢
Hello guys,

I've been trying to setup kiss assist for a small group (monk sk shaman and necro). My issues are the following: When SK (designed pullertank and MA) dies, the group finishes the one mob they were assisting SK on and then, if there were adds in the camp before SK died, they go derp until they all FD/Wipe. It also seems like SK isn't building agro on everything and just lets other toons get smacked when an add enters the camp.

Finally, is there a way for my necro to soak everything and then target the MA's target?

I am no Kiss Assist expert, I started setting everything up yesterday. Any help would be appreciated. At last, if I didn't post in the right section, please delete/move topic and my sincerest apologies. Thank you!

Edit:also my monk keeps reposiionning himself farther and farther from the camp after every kills. To the point where he will agro pats and wont be in sk's range.

Last edited:
Question - Kiss Assist issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back