• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - KCondition to send tell on low Mana (1 Viewer)

Rudaan

RedCents
227¢
Sometimes I get 'in the zone' while pulling and totally miss that both my Cleric and/or Shaman will be OOM or close to it.
Problem is, I'm an idiot to scripting. :(

Could someone help me create a line for my [KConditions] section(I assume it'd happen there) so my Cleric/Shaman would send me a tell when they get to x% of mana?

Thank you in advance!!

Put something like this in your healer's KA. Note, they'll get a little spammy as KA doesn't use condition timers or track tells, so it will keep sending it until they get above the % mana or exit DPS/combat mode.

Tell "name" when 15% mana during combat:
INI:
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPS2=command:/tell name I'm low on mana|99|cond7

[KConditions]
Cond7=${Me.PctMana}<15

Or Beep on low mana, during combat:
INI:
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPS2=command:/beep|99|cond7

[KConditions]
Cond7=${Me.PctMana}<15

If they are out of group, there are some other ways to monitor them via Xtarget window on your tank. Set them to permanent slots and you can see their mana, or use xtarget mana for conditions on your tank/puller's KA ini.

This would be better served by using the new MQ2React plugin than by using kissassist. I know you're asking about kissassist, but honestly, MQ2React is made exactly for these types of scenarios.

On another note, you probably want to dive into your cleric and shaman inis and figure out why they're running out of mana and consider acquiring some sort of mana preserveration type items for them. Shaman, for example, should never be running out of mana since they have so many tools at all different levels to get mana back quickly.

Question - KCondition to send tell on low Mana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back