• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Just an idea? (1 Viewer)

Wilder

RedCents
Was thinking outloud to myself today.. i remember the no drop bag transfer that worked great back in the day. I havn't seen anything similar and would like to get my hands on it again. But has anyone played with the idea of tricking an NPC on a turnin that is bounced back ei:i have no need for this item.

I'm assuming all NPC trades are activated server side, but our client has to send out the account info to the server with our name, no? what about a hack that allowed us to change the name or account ID of the turn in PC to another PC standing right there, and fooling the server into returning the item to someone else?

Dunno how, i'm not a coder by any means, just an idea.

The server is going to do a check and realize you never had that item to begin with, I think there it would be destroyed and it would never get to player 2. Just my 2cents, what's it worth?

Just an idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back