• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Invigorate macro (1 Viewer)

agentno4

RedCents
20¢
Does anybody know of a macro that one could use to heal with a clicky invigorate BP? All it would really have to do is auto click untill you are at 100% health & then sit down. It would be really nice as I wouldnt have to sit at the comp to heal while I solo. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much, with a bit of tweeking this works out nicely. I made a couple of small changes as shown below. Thanks again.

Rich (BB code):
sub main
:start
/if (${Me.PCTHPs}==100) /end
/keypress 1
/delay 110
/got :start
/return

Last edited:
Do you know how to modify this to watch a person's health and click a group healing item if the target gets below a certain percentage and keep using the item until target is 100%?

I've looked around and dont see similar code for it or I wouldn't be asking.

Try this darkeros, it's untested, but should work.

Rich (BB code):
#include spell_routines.inc

sub main
   :hpcheckloop
   /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <= 25) {
      /goto :healloop
   }
/return

:healloop
   /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} < 99) {
      /call cast "insert Clicky Heal Here" item
      /goto :healloop