• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Healer macro question (1 Viewer)

buckeyesfan1

RedCents
10¢
I have the healer macro that just cast what ever spell you want on the MT. I use this to power level mostly. What kind of code would be needed to have the cleric mark all mobs within a certain range?

Post the macro with CODE brackets please. Remove any toon names in it also before posting. This way i can look at the /declare's and other info needed.

I can make it auto cast it when not healing or i can have it by a Hot key. It is safer with a hot key because you have more control of when the cleric does it. Ive had times when my macro checks my HP and my HP is good at the time (get like 4 adds or something) the switches to cast hammer on mob i have targeted. by the time it switches back im either dead or about to be dead.

But its up to you...

If you could make it automatic that would be great. Trying to use this with the puller macro for Powerleveling a alt afk style.

Rich (BB code):
|---------------------------------------------------------- 
|Healbot.mac 
|Simple Healer Macro to watch the health of a single target 
| 
|Usage: /mac Healbot <Percent> <Healspell> 
| 
|Effect: watch target health and cast specified spell at 
|specified health. This is just like Healwatch.mac but uses 
|spellcast.inc for simplicity/uniformity 
| 
|By Fantum409 
|Date: 05/01/2004 
|---------------------------------------------------------- 

#include spellcast.inc 

Sub Main 
   /declare HealSpell outer 
   /declare HealPct outer 

/if (!${Defined[Param0]} || !${Defined[Param1]}) {          
      /echo Usage: /mac healbot Percent Healspell 
      /echo Example: /mac healbot 40 Complete Healing 
      /end 
   } 

/if (${Defined[Param0]}) { 
      /varset HealPct ${Param0} 
    } 
   /if (${Defined[Param1]}) { 
      /varset HealSpell "${Param1}" 
     } 
   /if (${Defined[Param2]}) { 
      /varset HealSpell "${Param1} ${Param2}" 
      } 
  /if (${Defined[Param3]}) { 
      /varset HealSpell "${Param1} ${Param2} ${Param3}" 
       } 
   /if (${Defined[Param4]}) { 
     /varset HealSpell "${Param1} ${Param2} ${Param3} ${Param4}" 
        } 

/echo Healbot active: 
   /echo Casting ${HealSpell} on your Target at ${HealPct}% Health 

:HealWatchLoop 
      /delay 1 
      /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.NotEqual[NPC]} && ${Me.SpellReady[${HealSpell}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=${HealPct}) { 
          /call cast "${HealSpell}" gem1 
      } 
      /goto :HealWatchLoop 
/return

Just a thought about that code .. trying to learn ... in the heal section it assumes that the heal spell is in gem(1) ... with that known cannot you not make it simpler by removeing the need to tell it what spell to use since it is in gem (1) anyway ...or better yet use that input to mem the spell to gem (1) automatically using the plugin \mq2instamem or simple mem command.... wondered how you would do it

Healer macro question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back