• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

having some problems (1 Viewer)

fadwen

RedCents
I'm having some problems writing a health check for an afk macro I'm making.

Rich (BB code):
Sub Health
   /if (${Me.PctHPs}<40) {
     /doability "Feign Death"
     /doevents
        :Loopsie 
           /doevents
           /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90) /return
           /delay 6s
        :goto Loopsie
   }

Basically what I'm trying to do is make it so that the monk FDs once below 40% hps, and waits till 90% to start back up again. However, when in action it just repeatedly does feign death as long as its below 40%, and once its 41% it starts killing again when I want it to wait till 90% =/. For some reason it ignores the loop I have placed.

Oh, and the /doevents I have coded are just so it does the imitate death aa on failed FD.

Anyone have any suggestions? heh.

fadwen said:
I'm having some problems writing a health check for an afk macro I'm making.

Basically what I'm trying to do is make it so that the monk FDs once below 40% hps, and waits till 90% to start back up again. However, when in action it just repeatedly does feign death as long as its below 40%, and once its 41% it starts killing again when I want it to wait till 90% =/. For some reason it ignores the loop I have placed.

Oh, and the /doevents I have coded are just so it does the imitate death aa on failed FD.

Anyone have any suggestions? heh.

You might want to think about adding a proximity check to its great to regen to 90% exept when mob is camping you. Something like if mob is within certain distance loop distance check.

having some problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back