• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Having issues with toons connecting to their team in-game (1 Viewer)

RedCents
445¢
Good afternoon:)

New user... I downloaded it, got it running up to the point on the videos where i could have my group together. was running around to different spots in the zone, having them come to me... they were able to mimic me etc.

Then i took a break... ( probably my first mistake right there lol ). I reloaded my team, they all loaded successfully into the game. but i got a could not connect thing in game in the MQ window. next line was your integrity is intact.

I tried to figure it out in-game and with the redguide program.. it wasn't helping. I had a friend who is familiar with your program try to help me out. it was the same deal. no matter what we tried it kept saying i couldn't connect...

I ended up uninstalling the program... reinstalled it... reloaded my team.. they all got online again np... and again the "could not connect" reared its ugly head.. i dont know what to do now. i cant seem to get my guys to connect in-game.

My friend read online forums.. there have been others recently who have had this issue. one person was able to fix it with their uninstall, re-install.. ( that didnt work for me)... any ideas?

thank you

keith

Good afternoon:)

New user... I downloaded it, got it running up to the point on the videos where i could have my group together. was running around to different spots in the zone, having them come to me... they were able to mimic me etc.

Then i took a break... ( probably my first mistake right there lol ). I reloaded my team, they all loaded successfully into the game. but i got a could not connect thing in game in the MQ window. next line was your integrity is intact.

I tried to figure it out in-game and with the redguide program.. it wasn't helping. I had a friend who is familiar with your program try to help me out. it was the same deal. no matter what we tried it kept saying i couldn't connect...

I ended up uninstalling the program... reinstalled it... reloaded my team.. they all got online again np... and again the "could not connect" reared its ugly head.. i dont know what to do now. i cant seem to get my guys to connect in-game.

My friend read online forums.. there have been others recently who have had this issue. one person was able to fix it with their uninstall, re-install.. ( that didnt work for me)... any ideas?

thank you

keith
Howdy Drazzi - Welcome to redguides!

sorry to hear you're having some challenges - MQ2 is a whole bunch of new stuff all at once - so you're doing great so far.

First things first - the integrity thing is just a msg from mq2ic - its not an issue or error or anything - this means mq2ic loaded correctly and is working.

I'm assuming by "connecting" you mean eqbc.

there are 2 working parts to using mq2eqbc

the server
and the client (your toon)

Make sure when you fire up your launcher you are launching the eqbcs (the s is "server") server.
This will make it so when you are in game, you can connect to it

1608622306585.png

now once that server is running (i personally use eqbcs2) from in game you can do a /bccmd connect and this would try and connect you to the server

1608622572233.png

you can also force the ip address either to local with /bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 or somewhere else on your network like /bccmd connect 192.168.1.13

once you are connected and you'll see the msg - now you can set yourself to autoconnect properly with a /bccmd set autoconnect on and this will join you to your (running) eqbcs server whenever you come in game

1608622853152.png

Last edited:
Problem - Having issues with toons connecting to their team in-game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back