• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GMCheck - False Positive? (1 Viewer)

TerraIncognita

RedCents
Hi. I'm using the compile provided by this site, along with the GMCheck plugin.

I am having a problem where GMCheck identifies my toon as a GM, and I am wondering if this is a client-site error (GMCheck going off via something on my end) or if its a server-side error (GMcheck going off in response to info from the server, something that others could see in other words.)

I can repeat this "bug" whenever I want. It generally happens after I run the Roguehelper macro, then after using this I need to run into a certain kind of area, which then causes this false positive to go off until I zone. /unloading gmcheck and reloading it won't make it go away.

The specific "area" I'm talking of are...
-The white-area ramp in PoK that leads to either the Guild lobby or the Bazaar.
-The yellow port-up orb in the Bazaar that takes you to the Seller/buyer sections of the bazaar.

I have found no other events that would trigger it to go off... if anyone has insight, even if its not a solution I'd be glad to hear. Its been happening for a while now, and I've had no word from anyone else about it. Also, I had some other toons with GMCheck running (using same instance of MQ, same computer, just another instance of EQ) and their GMChecks didn't identify my toon as a GM, which I'm hoping means this is a false positive on my client-end.

GMCheck - False Positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back