• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Forum Feature Request Unwatch Helper (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,570¢
Atm I am done with my "watched Threads" cleanup. It took me about 40 minutes to unwatch all non wanted threads, as I wanted to keep about 20 of them still watched.
There is already a button to unwatch all, but that would have cleaned up also the one I wanted to keep.
So the only way I could see has been to open all threads I wanted to unwatch one by one and unwatch them one by one.

Version 1: add a button named "Unwatch protector" which marks single threads to not be "unwatched" when using "unwatch all"
Version 2: add a button "unwatchmanager" which creates a listbox off all threads actually under "watch" with a checkbox in front which can be activated and a button to unwatch all threats with the checkbox activated.

Atm I am done with my "watched Threads" cleanup. It took me about 40 minutes to unwatch all non wanted threads, as I wanted to keep about 20 of them still watched.
There is already a button to unwatch all, but that would have cleaned up also the one I wanted to keep.
So the only way I could see has been to open all threads I wanted to unwatch one by one and unwatch them one by one.

Version 1: add a button named "Unwatch protector" which marks single threads to not be "unwatched" when using "unwatch all"
Version 2: add a button "unwatchmanager" which creates a listbox off all threads actually under "watch" with a checkbox in front which can be activated and a button to unwatch all threats with the checkbox activated.

> Check your watched resources here <

> Check your watched threads here <

it looks like it is already a button that exists

under "Resources -> Watched -> Watched resources"

1654541092595.png

Thanks Sic, I use both and like them alot.

At the right side there is a button:
1654541728776.png

I wasn't keen to use "Stop watching threads" as I suspect this will clean off all threads watched.
A methode to clean off alot of selected "watched threads" without cleaning of all those I want to keep watched would be great.

Last edited:
Request - Forum Feature Request Unwatch Helper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back