• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fast AA EXP (1 Viewer)

Cpt_Cam

RedCents
I'm intersted in fast AA exp for high lvl. I'll toss my little camp note and strat for the forum and hopefully someone will find it useful. I understand posting here will just increase the visibility and possibility of a nerf..so If anyone has a better spot and feels like sharing but not publicly, please PM :-)

1: DoN Mission creator
2: Defunct Sentry's can be kited in a corner of the room they spawn in. Bard lull to split non defcunts. Three defuntcs in total, They have pathetic HP's, they do run but snareable, do not summon.
3: after the defuncts are dead, 1)leave mission, 2)Get new mission with seperate toon, 3) /fade and re-enter the zone to repeat.

Capt

I do something like thiis on my monk, warp to them (or run depending on if i have a group with me) and solo them, I can kill all of them and tank one of the normal mobs without getting lower than 30%

Fast AA EXP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back