• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

eqplayers update (1 Viewer)

zippy42167

RedCents
I have a question.

When I browse thru EQplayers and check on the profiles of other people on my server, I notice some people have absolutely ZERO equipment showing, but their stats show normal (high AC, hps, etc).

I would like my profiles to work the same way.

I have tried updating, and hiding my profile via EQplayers, but it still shows the visible gear (even though u can't click on it). You can even run your cursor over the item to see the name of it (if using IE at least).

I have tried going into a monster mission and equpdating manually, but it still visibly shows current "real" gear.

I have tried killing my char, and equpdating manually before i looted, and that doesn't show gear, but my AC/hps/etc all show as though I was naked.

I guess, in short, I'm looking for a way to have none of my gear visible (not even the icons of the gear), but be able to have all my stats updated, mainly for the leadership boards, etc.

Any clues how to do this?

There was a bug lately that was where people 71 and up updated their EQplayers character and their equipment wouldn't show, but their stats and everything would show, that I think was fixed in the last patch.

eqplayers update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back