• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQ UI Help/Question (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Hi again, it me, for more help. This time not macroquest, but for my EQ UI.

I use a UI with my exp bar aa exp bar on my player window. Its nothing fancy, similar to the old_ui. But with TSS and other expansions expanding buff slots ect it has become outdated and I want to update it. I want to do this on my own though.

Heres my question:

Does anyone know of a program to alter UI files that is a GUI? Graphical? Something like a microsoft front page for UI's? That will show both code and a preview of what it looks like and can be edited graphically as well as code? Hope I asked that right lol.

N

There used to be one on eqinterface.com, but it went way way out of date.. I think..
I just edit my own. Heh.. my group window has entire group and pets.. spell cast bar and name.. target... target of target... and exp/aaxp. very handy when that's about the only thing visible in that background window. heh.

Best UI for MQ is definitely Krust. It has an aaxp bar and pretty much everything else you could possibly want. When you target people it even has their class and level in the target window, it makes eq so much easier.

Here are a few of my custom windows. All done with SidlWidl except for the skins. I stole the windows from Drakah's Lords of Everquest UI theme. This window includes the hotbutton window on the lower left, group window on the lower right, and across the top is the target window. The HoTT part is integrated into the target window so you never have to open the HoTT window manually. The last thing to note is that if a group member isn't level 70, it displays their level next to their class. If you have a person targeted, it displays their guild next to their race.

EQ000052.jpg

EQ UI Help/Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back