• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

draygun timer (1 Viewer)

devastator

RedCents
ON draygun tank boss up top. rest of raid/casters down below off ramp. I"m unsure of the timer on repops and wanted to know if anyone could shed any light on how fast meelee dps has to run up and down the ramp. I heard 75 seconds initially then every 90 seconds but really not sure. Any help is appreciated.

i was contradicted on monkly when i said it was 75 and 90 secs till next wave, someone swore he timed it and it was 60 secs to kill all of them and 90 between each wave. We both claimed to have timed it for our guild, but i stick by mine, i remember calling a warning at 60 secs letting them know we gettting too close, disc/epic if avail . thats 15 secs to kill a mob
Thats:
Draygun spawns add 1
You have 75 seconds to have all 5 dead
75 secs later, all not dead are absorbed
90 secs after that a new wave comes

Feel free to correct my strats and sanity if you decide to time it and find that im wrong

Possible difference in the timer scheme. It appears that the souls spawn at different times a few seconds apart and they each have their own set amount of time before they despawn/absorb.

draygun timer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back