• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Doubple exp (1 Viewer)

jubie kid

RedCents
is there a Way to COntinue expand, resfresh double vent exp before.... 12 hour with mac/codes something?

AA timers are serverside afaik, so no, LOTD is still a once a day thing.

However, I did have a lot of fun with my 10 shot double exp potion when I still had a way to recharge it.

Knew hanging on to that last charge would pay off somehow =p

shadowman33 said:
LOL I can only imagine how many PM's you are gonna get slammed with now after saying that.

I don't mind, I'm just going to delete them.
They can do what I did and wander around Norath handing potions and attunables to every npc they come across, they can also be thankfull that I just narrowed their search down A LOT.
Now you know you only have to look in the original EQ zones.
I walked around handing potions and attunables to every npc I came across for months before i found this, there are a lot more new zones than old world, so just knowing where to start is a hand up.

Antonica:

* Befallen
* Beholders Maze (Gorge of King Xorbb)
* BlackBurrow
* Cazic-Thule
* Clan RunnyEye
* East Commonlands
* East Freeport
* East Karana
* Erud's Crossing
* Everfrost Peaks
* Grobb
* Halas
* Hall of Truth
* Highpass Hold
* Highpass Keep
* Innothule Swamp
* Jaggedpine Forest
* Kithicor Forest
* Lake Rathetear
* Lavastorm Mountains
* Lower Guk
* Misty Thicket
* Mountains of Rathe
* Nagafen's Lair (Solusek B)
* Najena
* Nedaria's Landing
* Nektulos Forest
* Neriak Commons
* Neriak Foreign Quarter
* Neriak Third Gate
* North Freeport
* North Karana
* North Qeynos
* Northern Desert of Ro
* Oasis of Marr
* Ocean of Tears
* Oggok
* Permafrost Keep
* Qeynos Aqueducts
* Qeynos Hills
* Rivervale
* Solusek's Eye (Solusek A)
* South Karana
* South Qeynos
* Southern Desert of Ro
* Splitpaw Lair
* Surefall Glades
* Temple of Solusek Ro
* The Arena
* The Caverns of Exile (Solusek C)
* The Feerrott
* The Forgotten Halls
* The Liberated Citadel of Runnyeye
* The Ruins of Old Guk
* Upper Guk
* West Commonlands
* West Freeport
* West Karana

Odus:

* Erudin
* Erudin Palace
* Kerra Isle
* Paineel
* Ruins of Old Paineel (The Hole)
* Stonebrunt Mountains
* Toxxulia Forest
* Warrens

Faydwer:

* Ak'Anon
* Butcherblock Mountains
* Castle Mistmoore
* Crushbone
* Dagnor's Cauldron
* Greater Faydark
* Kedge Keep
* Lesser Faydark
* North Kaladim
* Northern Felwithe
* South Kaladim
* Southern Felwithe
* Steamfont Mountains
* Unrest

k, 102 zones to check. Time to get started I guess =p

Ok, so now we have it narrowed down to a few thousand npc's. Am I correct in assuming you just hand the item to a npc and they will give it back to you fully charged? Is there anything else you need to do? Has it worked with everything you have tried to recharge or just some things?

I would hate to go through all the npc's only to find out that wands (for example) don't recharge so I did not find out which npc recharges...

Now I wish I did this quest with my bard when it was out... rather than my dumbass ranger that I never play anymore.

Even though the actual NPC hasn't been named yet (and that really surprises me!) this is on a very fast track for getting nerfed. SOE isn't stupid guys, if we can find it, so can they. And you can bet your last copper that they will find it and fix it pronto now that it has been brought up here. Thanks everyone for getting one more thing nerfed!! :) :) :)

Okay, I'm trying to stay positive with some of you who do nothing except complain about nerfs the instant something is found out.

Im really trying to figure out how you folks expect to get anything out of RG if nobody shared anything for the sake of keeping it safe. But i'm at a loss.

I'll say this again.

Everquest will ALWAYS BE BROKEN. Always. Period. We are not going to run out of bugs to exploit because Sony is not paying close enough attention to their game.

Expantion after expantion is released like a merciless onslaught of crap, and the only thing that makes any of them worth the money we pay for it is the fact that there is gonna be something big to take advantage of.

anon, I feel very sorry for you if you know what this mob is and are afraid to lose it. I intend to seek it out for myself. But the fact of the matter is that RG exists to share these things with one another, and to insult the people who do with your bullshit sarcasm is just plain stupid.

Please, think positive or help yourself to a tall glass of shut the fuck up.

I'm am currently looking for this as well. I also agree with Stoic on this, in that I know that while the more people know a given exploit, the better chance it has of being nerfed, there will always be others that come along.

I guess the frustration for people like myself is that I don't have a big network of friends that play this game anymore, so if I don't see it on RG, I usually don't get to take advantage of any of the latest and greatest tricks / exploits. I know that by the time it reaches the level of mass distribution at a site like this, it's almost guaranteed to be nerfed, but I can only say that some of the less informed folks such as myself appreciate the opportunity to take advantage of it, be it only for a short period of time.

I do respect the wishes of those who discover this kind of thing and want to keep it low profile for their own use, but I would respectfully ask that those who pass these kinds of things along to the community at RG not be judged too harshly. We don't always articulate it, but the less vocal members of the community appreciate it. Thanks.

I hate to be the bringer of bad bad bad news, But i'm afraid SoE acted EXTEREMYL fast and pulled the NPC from the game... :(

Gosh.. The NPC isn't even THERE anymore!

Actually Stoic, I didn't know who this particular mob was, it was my understanding that this particular exploit had been fixed gamewide.

Don't feel sorry for me bro, I was merely stating a very correct fact. The proof of that statement lies in the posts above this one. It actually took alittle over 26 hours for this one to get nerfed. The NPC is gone, this exploit is nerfed, just as I said it would be.

My last statement in my first post was just a small bit of scarcasm as I have been with RG for quite some time and have seen alot of exploits nerfed simply because they were posted here.

But, I will agree with you one one thing, EQ will always be broken, and there will always be new exploits. But, they will most of them get nerfed, because WE are SOE's own spy network. We find the nerfs, we tell everyone about them, and SOE simply reads about them and nerfs them, simple!

Oh, and as for that "tall glass of shut the fuck up"?? Shove it up your ass buddy.

Stoic said:
Please, think positive or help yourself to a tall glass of shut the fuck up.

anon 456 said:
Oh, and as for that "tall glass of shut the fuck up"?? Shove it up your ass buddy.

Hey now... only Teachers Pet and I are allowed to get threads nuked.:rolleyes:
you have to edit your posts now or suffer the wrath of :judgeCade's:judge almighty ancient thread nuke.

My last statement in my first post was just a small bit of scarcasm as I have been with RG for quite some time and have seen alot of exploits nerfed simply because they were posted here.

No, what you saw was a series of events.

Event #1 - bug is found
Event #2 - bug is released
Event #3 - bug is nerfed

And what you're doing is interpreting that in a way that makes RG and those who contibute it look like the cause of the nerf, as if it not being released would somehow indefinitely prevent its nerfing.

I have never seen a patch message that said "We found out about X exploit on RedGuides so we nerfed it."

What you're failing to see is that that series of events can only take place in that order, and it will, with our without our help.

You need to remember that its the people who use these exploits irresponsibly that get it nerfed, not the people who share them. Those people are just trying to give back to a community that they gain from. And to subject them to your ridicule and pessimism serves no purpose except to discourage sharing from someone who only wants to contribute.

It's not cool.

Doubple exp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back