• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN faction exploit (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
ok, basically go to the mercenary camp, get a solo mission where you have to collect items. once you've collected at least 1 of the correct items, charm the next mob you're going to kill, give it the item you need to collect and kill it.... you'll get the item(s) that you gave it back and finish the mission faster than you think, plus you keep the items so next time you do that mission you only need to kill 1-2 mobs.

I think they made all the collection items No Drop now, as of yesterdays patch. I think if you give a No Drop item to a charmed mob it poofs. Not sure. Someone can verify.

yep, its been nerfed :( might as well remove it from the sticky department. sorry guys

Though I did notice that the wood-elf druid trade skill task, the Grandmaster one, the collect items are still tradeable. I will test this ASAP, cause I really want this to work, cause I have to collect 80 of these damn items for the Grandmaster task.

DoN faction exploit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back