• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoD Monster Missions (1 Viewer)

ut3rusty

RedCents
Just something I noticed when I was doing the MMs in the new zones. After doing an MM my timer would go up. Let’s say I do 1 and it would show that I would be locked out for 1 hour. I would zone out then come back and I would not be locked out of that mission. Seeing they are going to nerf this today. I’m sure it will be fixed if not give it a try.

I was doing those missions yesterday for several hours when the GM showed up and removed the NPC that gives the mission.

I would bet they are going to change the reward, difficulty and lockout timers for just about all the monster missions.

I guess it's back to Riftseekers or the Nest for exp where you can get an AA every half hour... I think the new expansion is going to wind up giving you 2.5 AA every 3 hours.

Thanks for being lame Sony!

the ww missions is so nerfed. From the patch notes I'd also assume that all regular(unbugged) exp hit will be lowered from 1.25 aa. Can anyone confirm this? thanks.

DoD Monster Missions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back