• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Detouring incoming packets (1 Viewer)

jimbo

RedCents
I see the process for detouring outboud packets in several plugins. Is there some code available that will detour the incoming packets? Example: The server sends a packet to summon me. I block that packet so that it never gets acted upon by my client, and the next time my client sends a position packet to the server, I am back where I was before I was summoned, without activating MoveLocal_Player_To_Safe_Coords.

Even if this particular use of detouring incoming packets is nerfed, I'd still like to study the incoming packets and brainstorm other new 'sploits.

Thanks,

--Jimbo

Example: Server sends a message to my client -- You are stunned. My client receives that packet and turns off my ability to move. If my client does not receive that message, my ability to move does not get turned off. Also, I believe the previous example still stands.

Detouring incoming packets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back