• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

default docrack changes (1 Viewer)

rawwar

RedCents
20¢
At one time Souls docrack defaulted noencumber on and there was a thread saying how to do it can someone point me to it please
:)

Isn't there a simple one liner you can add to each section of the .ini so that those cracks will turn on by default?

If you know what to add to the .ini for that, I think that would be just as useful, if not more.

Thanks.

As I said, when I turn 90 years old instead of saying "When I was a boy I had to walk 5 miles in the snow, up hill, both ways" to my grand children I'm gonna say "When I was a boy I had to load offsets by hand!'

It's not being lazy... It's a matter of convienience (yes, my spelling sucks). When running 6 toons, there is always going to be that time you die because you forgot to start the macro on one of them. Being able to turn on certain cracks would make it so you have 1 less thing you have to remember to do.

yes theres a way and its also done in the source of the plugin. not the defaultsetting=on
thats the lame way cuz it calls it every friggin time you load. check out kenetix for the thing that rlm posted over there and put that into the source before you compile.

default docrack changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back