• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Debuff yourself (1 Viewer)

Warrene

RedCents
20¢
What's the best way to reliably debuff myself?

I'm working on a chanter and have need to drop invisibility by macro script. I have Nullify spell but not Pillage Enhancement (could have this soon). If invis is the only active buff, will casting one of these work?

There a variety of options for scripting casting, memming of spells, etc., but I haven't found much at the other end.

Since the buff window is clickable, I thought someone might have worked up a routine to click through all the slot locations. I don't know if that window programatically exposes information about each slotted spell (ie. permit selective debuffing), but that's a different topic for a different day.

I've been poking around a bit, but wanted a reality check before sinking more time into it.

** figured out what I needed to do **

Last edited:
Well, the easiest solution I can think of is to just turn autoattack on, or start casting some sort of spelll, then duck out of it.

But if you want even better, get MQ2Bufftools from my precompile, and type in this:
Rich (BB code):
/clickoff nameofinvisspellhere

IE, /clickoff Gather Shadows...though you might need to try /clickoff "Gather Shadows".

Try both manually before you put em in your script.

I just knew I had seen this ability described somewhere before! Thanks, and my apologies for not having performed a better search (...TheZ is already my production distribution...thanks for that as well!)

Try this, it's untested, but should do what you want without the need of any special plugins.

Rich (BB code):
/nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Me.Buff["Aura of Devotion"].ID} leftmouseup

Debuff yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back