• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Current - BONUS XP ZONES (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Could we please start a thread w/ bonus XP zones (uncluding the ones that change every month) (requires monthly updates for new bonus xp-zones)

November - (Request)
I'll do some research when i get to my house (school has big firewall and bs on 90% of websites) ;)

http://www.rpgexpert.com/365.html

1. (tie)
Paludal (Mobs 5-24, Best (8-24)) - Spreading Crud, Backstabs, zone likely to be ignored without bonus, bonus solely responsible for many Luclin expansion sales. Additional bonus: Highest level common mobs with this Modifier.
Befallen (Mobs 1-25, Best (5-20)) - Lousy loot, treacherous zone to get to at exp level, fast low-end advancement to keep people playing, late revamp - bonus given to bring people to zone. Additional bonus: Undead for SHD, PAL, NEC, CLR, some summoned creatures for MAG, DRU.
Crushbone (Mobs 1-19, Best (5-15)) - Frustrating adds/trains, zone likely to be ignored without bonus. Additional Bonus: Alot of good faction.
2. (tie)
High Keep (Mobs 4-45, Best (11-45)) - Bad faction on many kills, zone extremely likely to be ignored without bonus, treacherous/very out of the way to get to. Additional bonus: Very good cash loot here, highest level common mobs with this Modifier.
Upper Guk (Mobs 1-33, Best (20-32)) - Bad faction, out of the way for everyone but Frogloks, frustrating adds/trains, tough mobs for their level.
Kurn's Tower (Mobs 7-20, Best (8-18)) - Very likely to be ignored without bonus, treacherous to get to at exp level, fast low-end advancement to keep people playing. Additional bonus: Undead for SHD, PAL, NEC, CLR.
The Warrens (4-25, Best (5-20)) - Out of the way for everyone but those from Paineel, frustrating adds/trains, created as late additional zone - bonus given to bring people to zone. Additional bonus: Very good faction.
3. (tie)
Unrest (Mobs 10-35, Best (10-20)) - Extremely out of the way, extremely treacherous to get to at exp level, extremely frustrating adds/trains, extremely likely to be ignored without bonus.
Solusek's Eye (Mobs 18-35, Best (25-35)) - Extremely frustrating adds/trains, very out of the way for everyone but Dark Elves. Additional bonus: Decent loot, good faction, highest level common mobs with this Modifier.
Najena (mobs 8-27, Best (10-20)) - Very out of the way to get to at exp level, extremely likely to be ignored otherwise, difficult mobs for level, frustrating adds/trains, large-level-variance-mobs (some green, some red) in the same areas. Additional bonus: Undead for SHD, PAL, NEC, CLR, summoned creatures for MAG, DRU.

Recycle
Storm Warden
Morell-Thule

Not sure if this is zones of the month for xp, but this will do for starters :)
Would also be nice if someone can confirm this

Here are the current XP Bonus zones:

1 - 30 Shadewaevers Thicket
10 -25 Kurn's Tower
15 - 30 Estate of Unrest
25 - 35 Crystal Caverns
25 - 45 Solusek's Eye (SolA)
30 - 60 Katta Catellum
35 - 55 Lower Guk
40 - 55 Nagafen's Lair (SolB)
50 - 60 Umbral Plains

Also, I do not know how up to date but EQDiva's has a great xp chart.
http://eqdiva.com/eq/zoneLevels.aspx

Very nice. Thanks Alatyami, i'll definatly check out these zones (if you can find any outdoor zones inplace of indoor zones for Bonus XP would be very nice) That way we can bard(macro) or atleast atempt to find a spot in those zones. (I'll be checking out Katta Catellum (30-35 Bard) and i'll post positions good for macro kiting.

Thanks again

Current - BONUS XP ZONES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back