• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Curious about something (1 Viewer)

alabama20

RedCents
60¢
Wondering if there is a way to get the map plugin to show you mobs in the zone that see thru invis. Would be damn helpful if there was a way to do this. Also was wondering somethin about the leadership AAs. Is it possible to make a plugin that can show things like what spell the mobs are casting, and so on. Forgive me if this is a stupid couple of questions, cause I have no idea what all info Sony actually sends clientside and what is server. Seeing the mobs that see thru invis though would be about as badass as it gets. Would help in navigating those zones with a mixture. Got my ass chewed on in the Deep today when I ran past a mob that saw me and I didn't know it till I had a huge frickin train behind me. Ranger gate for the rescue, lol.

Wondering if there is a way to get the map plugin to show you mobs in the zone that see thru invis

Not without conning every single mob in the zone...a lot. It would be very hard to disguise.

Is it possible to make a plugin that can show things like what spell the mobs are casting

There's a DoCrack for this called showspells. For the rest of the LAA, no.

Curious about something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back