• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Characters Getting Teleported to Guild Hall (1 Viewer)

RedCents
421¢
After a certain amount of time when a character is just standing in PoK they get moved to the Guild Hall. How do I stop this?

I am on a private EMU on LAN

After a certain amount of time when a character is just standing in PoK they get moved to the Guild Hall. How do I stop this?

I am on a private EMU on LAN
would need to determine what is doing to - to determine how to stop it.

does the server have some script that moves afk people to guild hall?

do you have any output in your mq2 window that would indicate what is moving you?

I have had problems with stuff like that. If i log out in my guild hall, sometimes when i log in it kicks me to desert of ro, but only if the guild hall server is shut down. it may be caused from server taking to long to boot up. when they started shutting down unpolulated zones glitches like this may happen. in the past if a zone was down and you were loged out in that zone you couldn't log in and you would have to get on another character and petition to have your character moved out of the zone. but now it seams it is done automatic because GM's are not to be found to help anymore. but since your on a emu you would have to ask that question to the emu staff.

I have had problems with stuff like that. If i log out in my guild hall, sometimes when i log in it kicks me to desert of ro, but only if the guild hall server is shut down. it may be caused from server taking to long to boot up. when they started shutting down unpolulated zones glitches like this may happen. in the past if a zone was down and you were loged out in that zone you couldn't log in and you would have to get on another character and petition to have your character moved out of the zone. but now it seams it is done automatic because GM's are not to be found to help anymore. but since your on a emu you would have to ask that question to the emu staff.
yeah you're definitely correct - that particular issue is because if there is no one in your guild hall it "closes" - and if you login and it takes too long to "spin up" the game will kick your toon to the last LDON zone that you were inside. super duper annoying.

There's an emu feature where AFK toons can be ported to a certain location or zone. This sounds like that. I'd contact the server admin about it.

Problem - Characters Getting Teleported to Guild Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back