• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Chance98's Mage macro of OH GOD IT'S BECOME SELF AWARE! (request) (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
mage macro. there might be some things you'll need to edit. I changed the event
#event TankDS "#*#Your Lavaskin spell has worn off of |${mainTank}|#*#"
so, if the |${mainTank}| doesn't parse, delete that and put in the name of your main tank.

Re: Request for...your requests (Macros)

mage macro. there might be some things you'll need to edit. I changed the event
#event TankDS "#*#Your Lavaskin spell has worn off of |${mainTank}|#*#"
so, if the |${mainTank}| doesn't parse, delete that and put in the name of your main tank.

Looks like Siddin customed mage.mac up quite a bit, if that doesn't meet your needs make your own thread in here and I'll work on something. (Good god that's a bit macro)

100 dollars you say, for a macro, and with just the limitations you put in your above post? I might just have to do that, as long as no one beats me to it of course.

Do realize that offering 100 dollars and someone meeting the above request if you pull out after someone has put in the time to create such a macro you will be banned from NotAddicted. We like to hold people to their word here.

aye trust me i dont ever go back on my words or offers ive been trying to make that make work for so long my fingers are bleeding well worth the donation... lol siddin whens the reward ... siddin do you have a paypal for me to make the donation too... checking out your version of it right now

aye trust me i dont ever go back on my words or offers ive been trying to make that make work for so long my fingers are bleeding well worth the donation... lol siddin whens the reward ... siddin do you have a paypal for me to make the donation too... checking out your version of it right now
if it works to how you want it pm me. If not I'll work on it some more to how you like it :)

just listing it this way to make it easier as to what it is doing and not doing.....

1a. gets on mount by itself (if outdoors) if indoors it clicks aa water elemental form from aas and sits down to med if low on mana..
seen it in there will test in the am

1. listens to a master bot for /move up /follow /stop and /buff on request comands..did not see this part in there

2. summons pet, shrinks the pet and then pockets spare pet after buffing using suspend minion aa pet is not shrinking and not pocketing spare pet.

3. ability to summon and equip the pet with summoned weapons
is summoning pet but not equiping the pat at this time

4. second part ... part for pet buffs from items and from buffs..(about 5 reg buffs and three item buffs one of which is mage epic clicky.)very nice he is buffing pet nicely

5. section for the mage to buff himself with 5 spell buffs and probally 4 click buffs from items.nicely done here

6.assists ma or group delegated ma for targeting of inc mob. then at a chosen hp (say 98 perc) the mage will cast up to 3 debuffs on the inc mob and send in pet...did not see this part in the macro but will test tomorrow to make for sure..

7. at a different assigned hps (85hps) mage will then twist up to 3 nukes..
not seeing in the ini .. a place to choose what hp he will send in pet and start debuffing... i see a engage hp but not a spot for debuff and pet attack.
9. if while nuking gift of exsquisitely radiant mana fires off it will then cast a spell of your choice... for the gorm effect. would like to see this part linked to the ini file so the person can select what spell they want to fire when gorm goes off..btw nice touch i see you had a fickle trigger in there too nice....:>)

9a.summon and use clicky nukes when they are up as well as clicking any clicky nukes you may have in your inventory.seen it now written into the macro will test tomorrow.

10. pet healing section so if pet gets below certain hp mage will cast granite stance on the pet and then cast a heal on the mage pet.did not see this section in the macro...

11. if there is a named or called for by ma say /swarm pet it would cast the swarm pet aa to attack the mob.did not see this part in the macro

12.section to coh players by requests and mana rod apon request...seen this part will test tomorrow

13. see above need a way to either be anchored to a spot or follow person if requested.did not see this in the macro...

14. auto accepts a rez and loots body apon death.did not see this in the macro..

wow all and all great work so far siddin thankyou... its getting closer ..

2. summons pet, shrinks the pet and then pockets spare pet after buffing using suspend minion aa pet is not shrinking and not pocketing spare pet

the macro is set up so if you /camp it suspends the pet and when you start the macro again it unsuspends the pet.

3. ability to summon and equip the pet with summoned weapons
is summoning pet but not equiping the pat at this time

iirc this one uses the new weapon/armor packages so it will summon/equip them via the items in the backpack. I'll see if i can't fix that if its still not working.

6.assists ma or group delegated ma for targeting of inc mob. then at a chosen hp (say 98 perc) the mage will cast up to 3 debuffs on the inc mob and send in pet...did not see this part in the macro but will test tomorrow to make for sure..

we had the debuff part reduced to the malosini mask. Dunno if we took that out, but I 6box so the shaman was doing the slow then debuff. Found that there wasn't really a point to debuff with the mage as the dps ends up being quite a bit lower because of the cast times.

7. at a different assigned hps (85hps) mage will then twist up to 3 nukes..
not seeing in the ini .. a place to choose what hp he will send in pet and start debuffing... i see a engage hp but not a spot for debuff and pet attack.

currently only uses 1 nuke unless you get a gift proc and then it will cast your gargoyle pet. If you get a fickle proc it will cast a bolt

11. if there is a named or called for by ma say /swarm pet it would cast the swarm pet aa to attack the mob.did not see this part in the macro

I don't remember what it was off hand, but there is an option for swarm pets on or off. It will use aa's (swarm pets, nuking familiar, etc) only one per mob.

13. see above need a way to either be anchored to a spot or follow person if requested.did not see this in the macro...

anchoring is done upon starting of the looting phase (i think) if not at that time, then it is at the start of combat. Either way you are anchored to the current spot you are nuking from.

14. auto accepts a rez and loots body apon death.did not see this in the macro..
had this done via an auto-rez type plugin

I'll work on what you've asked for though. Just thought I'd give ya a little input on my experience with coding/using the macro :)

Last edited:

didnt see you mention any luck on a pet heal routine yet ... so if pet gets under a certain hps.. we cast granite stance line on him (if its up) and then a heal..

here is some code for pet healing that i sampled from a cleric heal pet routine... figure it might give you some ideas for the magi heal pet sub routine..

Rich (BB code):
Sub HealPet
  /if (${Target.ID}) /declare OldTarget int local ${Target.ID}
  /varset WorstHurt NULL
  /varset WorstHP 100
  /for gmember 0 to ${Group}
    /if ((${Group.Member[${gmember}].Pet.ID}) && (${Group.Member[${gmember}].Pet.Distance}<=${Spell[${PetHealSpell}].MyRange} && ${Group.Member[${gmember}].Type.NotEqual[Corpse]}) && (${Group.Member[${gmember}].Pet.PctHPs}<=${WorstHP}) && (${Group.Member[${gmember}].Pet.PctHPs}<=${PetHealPoint})) {
      /varset WorstHurt ${Group.Member[${gmember}].Pet.Name}
      /varset WorstHurtID ${Group.Member[${gmember}].Pet.ID}
      /varset WorstHP ${Group.Member[${gmember}].Pet.PctHPs}
    }
  /next gmember
  /if (${MeleeMode}) {
  	/varset NeedToHeal FALSE
  	/if (${WorstHP}<${PetHealPoint}) /varset NeedToHeal TRUE
  	/call CheckMelee
  }
  /if (${WorstHurt.NotEqual[NULL]}) {
    /squelch /target id ${WorstHurtID}
    /delay 2s ${Target.ID}==${WorstHurtID}
    /if (!${Target.ID} || ${Target.ID}!=${WorstHurtID}) /return
    /delay 3
    /if (${Target.PctHPs}<=${PetHealPoint}) {
      /varcalc StopHealPoint ${PetHealPoint}+5
      /if (${Announce}) /${MyChannel} ${PetHealSpell} on ${Target.CleanName}
      /call Cast "${PetHealSpell}" spell 1s CheckHP
      /varset StopHealPoint ${DefaultStopHealPoint}
      /delay 15 ${Me.SpellReady[${PetHealSpell}]}
    }
  }
  /if (${Spawn[${OldTarget}].ID}) {
    /if (${Target.ID}!=${Spawn[${OldTarget}].ID}) /squelch /target id ${OldTarget}
  } else {
    /squelch /target clear
  }
/return

here is what i have came up with so far as for a heal routine for mage mac..
Rich (BB code):
this part is going to tell it what spell to use.

/call DeclareIniVar petHealSpell string Spells "Revival of Aenro"

going to tell it what percent to heal pet at

/declare HealPetAt           int    outer 50 

this part is going into the nuke code right after  the gorm and fickle process checks

/if (${Me.Pet.PctHPs} < 40 && ${other variables}) { 
               /call HealPet  

this is the subroutine it should point to if the pets hps are low..

Sub Healpet 
  /if (!${Me.Pet.ID}) /return 
  /if (${Me.Pet.Distance} > ${Spell[${petHealSpell}].Range} || ${Me.CurrentMana} < ${Spell[${petHealSpell}].Mana} || ${Me.Pet.PctHPs} > ${HealPetAt}) /return 
  /squelch /stick off 
  /target id ${Me.Pet.ID} 
  /delay 1s ${Me.Pet.ID} == ${Target.ID} 
  /if (!${Me.Moving}) /call cast "${PetHealSpell}" gem2 4s CheckHPs 
/return
i know there are probally alot of errors... tell what you guys think...

Chance98's Mage macro of OH GOD IT'S BECOME SELF AWARE! (request)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back