• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Bloodeye (1 Viewer)

biddwin

RedCents
Anybody have a good Bloodeye strat. I know it is pretty easy, but does anybody have one written out? Thanks!

Also on a side note. When you have people hiding on the other side of the wall (because you dont have enough cures) tell them to suspend pets. For some reason if the pet gets a hit in, the curse will hit you no matter where you are till you die.

Clear into his room. Clear the small area/room opposite his. Put the raid all the way back and lets bards train out the light blue mobs around him. The two red mobs and bloodeye will leash back. Tag only the light blue and burn them, bard fade aggro.

Now you should just have Bloodeye and two adds. Bard single pull the red adds and kill them in the doorway. If bloodeye aggros, just leash him by running back to the safe room opposite. Do this until the two red adds are dead.

Now its time. Make max pets, get shmn with pure melee dps. Spread out your dps. This is a pure burn vs the death touch dot encounter now. The dot you have to watch is http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=7726 (bloodeyes curse). If you are a lucky class that has a very quick cure, wait until it starts blinking to cure it. If you dont, start arranging for it to get cured because RGC takes 8 seconds to cast and you may have another curse in front of it cured first. One cast of RGC cures it only if its the first dot on you. The clerics respelendant cure cures it. monk purify body cures it. Pallys/druids same.

A quick cure macros is the easiest way to get through this fight. I ended up doing this mob with 3 other people by setting up groups of 5 with 1 curer in each group, then running the following macro on said curer:
Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
  /declare i int outer 0
  /declare j int outer 0

:loop
  /varcalc j ${Group} + 1
  /for i 1 to ${j}
    /if (${Group.Member[${i}].ID} && ${Spawn[id ${Group.Member[${i}]}]})
    /echo Curing group member ${i}
    /casting "Remove Greater Curse"|gem9 -maxtries|3
  /next i
  /goto :loop
/return

It's sloppy, but it worked.

Bloodeye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back