• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

BB pirate mission safe chest locations? (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Ok, I have done this mission numerous times, and I have yet to find 30 chests that are safe to open without aggro LOL. I know they are there since someone else was doing it last night while they let me leech in BB. Took him 10-12 min to get all 30 needed. I can find about 25 or 26 safe ones, but I am obviously missing something LOL. By chance does anyone know if there is a map with all safe chests marked?

Also, I do not have much of any experience with mq2copen and mq2cgank, but is it possible to utilize these in this mission?
I tried using mq2copen but it does not open chests from a distance.
I would prefer not warping in this mission since we are talking about a minimum of 30 warps per 45 min.
I was just wondering if there is a way to utilize some of the options we have with mq2 to be able to long distance target/loot chests. I assume that is not possible, but you never know nowadays lol.

BB pirate mission safe chest locations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back