• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard afk in HoH (1 Viewer)

InterDupe

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Looking for a new spot, cant seem to find a decent one. Bard is 62, and would like to try something new. Anyone have any good locs?

Danka

seem to have problems not getting hit in FH I've tried circle 19-30 something, aa run, and selo run, cant seem to get it right, ill give it another try. Thanks

You can't do anything about NOT getting hit there...

Face it. Your gonna take shots on the pull, no way to avoid it. SOmetimes you get lucky, other times you don't.

I'd be interested in the VXED locs and strats if anyone has any or links.

lol that sounded almost pissed off =P Obviously you're gonna take hits period, the problem is the number of those hits, I would be interested in some good locs for HoH

uh.. in FH the plat is pretty good too. for lev 61 bard, i think the rats are about 10-15 pp each. They dont aggro after you kill one. Problems is the safe spot is a nono address and reachable only via warp.

You'll get hit at the pull sometimes, HARD... for 5-15 % I think. And, you'll sometimes get hit randomly DURING the event, cause you cant really do much more than circle 25 or so, and random is as random does.

Before I stopped going there I went to succor spot at 40% per the macro, to allow for extra hits before I warped out. I didn't like warping tho esp to a nono spot, so stopped going there.

Rats are about 7 min each at lev 61 to kill.
-------------------------------

in HOH..
you can of course go left immediately from the zone it.. big open area. with 1 tree, easily avoidable at circle 60-75.

pull the 2 guards at the entrance for good exp..

then of course, if you stay, you wait for them to repop

Guards are about 15 min each to kill at lev 63 (with 4 dots) and have no loot

There are no problems warping in FH...what are you talking about?

All the FH macros use warp to guide to leave instance and med up before going back in.

No big deal.

in FH: the warp to the 'succor' spot for healing is to a spot "out of the world" ...

I dont like to do that... it's a personal perference... not a probl. with the macro.

He means the macro warps to a location outside of the zone wall, so that mobs cannot attack you, not /warp succor.

The "succor" he is referring to is the name of the event in the macro.

Bard afk in HoH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back