• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Auto-switch Worker Sledgemallet macro (1 Viewer)

lockrdg

RedCents
10¢
Can anyone create a macro that will equip a Worker Sledgemallet (stored in inventory), wait for and recognize when the proc triggers (sending me to The Overthere) and then re-equip whatever was the original weapon afterward?

God knows I'm tired of being so stupid as to leave it equipped after it triggers only to actually use it in a new zone on a new mob and have it send me back to The Overthere by mistake.

Thanks in advance...

That is doable. I use bandolier to set OT hammer and if there's a script to run that enables OT hammer bandolier, watch until you're in OT zone, switch back to default (usually slot 1) bandolier.

I don't have enough MQ coding experience to make one working macro but it shouldn't be hard to cook up one.

Thank god someone else has done that repeatedly other than me. I have actually been brain dead enough to get to a friggan raid ...attack a mob and then I hear that fucking sound clip ...poof, Im in OT.
Raid chat is like...WTF happened? Did he Die?

I regret those bong hits more and more.

LOL - yeah - happens to me at the raid as well - very funny the first time, very embarrassing and old the second through ..... time.

I'll see if I can get the bandolier to work, and then search around to make a macro. Would be my first one, so I will certainly be asking for help...

Very simple macro that I typed up for ya. Should do what you are asking for... not very practical if you are running other macro's however. If this indeed helps I may be inclined to work on something a little more advanced and user-friendly.

Rich (BB code):
#turbo 30

// For this simple macro to work, it requires you to make two bandolier profiles
// Your main weapon setup should be named "main" without quotes, and your OT Hammer
// setup should be named "overthere" without quotes. Should be simple enough!

// Horribly simple coding brought to you by ExpMonk!
// HammerTime.mac Version 1.0 - 11/21/07

Sub Main

/echo It's Hammer Time!!
   /delay 1s
   /band activate overthere
   /delay 1s

:ZoneChecker
   /if (${Zone.ID} == 93) /call EndMacro
   /delay 5s
   /goto :ZoneChecker

/return

sub EndMacro

/popup Switching back to your normal weapon(s)
   /delay 5s
   /band activate main
   /delay 1s
   /endmac

/return

Last edited:
Expmonk,

Works as far as equiping, but am getting a "No such 'character' member 'zone ID'" even after I get to The Overthere.

Any ideas?

And thanks - this could be perfect!

Last edited:
Actually - got it to work this way - Thanks again for the start!!

#turbo 30

// For this simple macro to work, it requires you to make two bandolier profiles
// Your main weapon setup should be named "main" without quotes, and your OT Hammer
// setup should be named "overthere" without quotes. Should be simple enough!

// Horribly simple coding brought to you by ExpMonk!
// HammerTime.mac Version 1.0 - 11/21/07

Sub Main

/echo It's Hammer Time!!
/delay 1s
/band activate Overthere
/delay 1s

:ZoneChecker
/if (${Zone.Type} == 255) /call EndMacro
/delay 5s
/goto :ZoneChecker

/return

sub EndMacro

/popup Switching back to your normal weapon(s)
/delay 5s
/band activate Main
/delay 1s
/endmac

/return

Hmm.. that's odd. Sorry for the mistake, doesn't help that I typed it up at like 4 in the morn. Corrected it in my original post now.

This bit of code should work too in the spot you made the correction:

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Overthere]}) /call EndMacro

Otherwise what I was going for originally, which would work just as well, was this bit of code:

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Zone.ID} == 93) /call EndMacro

Anyways, glad it's working for ya now!

Auto-switch Worker Sledgemallet macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back