• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

auto puller (1 Viewer)

buckeyesfan1

RedCents
10¢
I use the auto puller mac. works great except in some spots, when I get multiple mobs, on the first heal all the adds go for the cleric. Is there a macro that will make the warrior try and get agro? or is this wishfull thinking.

I havent heard of a way to check how much agro a mob has. On my cleric.mac i have a little addition that pops a heal then /fade if it gets agro. Sometimes i die with warrior but rez is better than running all the way back.

If you do this make sure that if it fades 3 times in 1 min. it will /warp succor then /fade so you avoid a fade loop if all characters die and it keeps fadeing cause of aggro.

A poor design could be made to have the cleric target the closest npc when hit and send a tell to the warrior to assist and kill that mob, followed by a short delay so you don't have tons of assist tells going off really fast. It would make for slow killing if you get like 6 mobs, but it's better than a death. The only thing you'd have to do is set up your starting locations on your warrior and cleric to be far enough away that it wouldn't target a mob the warrior is already attacking and make sure the warrior attempts to pull the new target away from the cleric.

auto puller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back