• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ashengate (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
hi guys,

as ashengate is hot zone id like to park my toons there for some afk exping with mercs. yes, afk exping with mercs is ok until you dont cause zone-wide interuptions. head GM told me that.

anyways, to the point. there suppose to be 2 guards in AG that has respawn like 30 seconds. with tank and cleric merc doing these two would be uber cool exp.

anyone know what guards and where?

sorry havent tried yet. been busy with other stuff. respawn time is 90 seconds, not 30 :)

they should be near scale of veeshan. 2 guardian mobs.

twice i checked the zone, had people there

found them mobs. when you go to scale of veeshan room, huge round room on middle of map. two most north veteran mobs there standing on the edge, have 90 sec respawn time. good luck

damn and i think respawn is faster then 90 seconds...more like 20-30...

also Scale Guardian Oriam spawns near them. so make it 3 mobs, but i dunno if the named is static or something else respawns there. i seen named 4 times in a row now. has regular spawn time

Last edited:
no!

look at the exp bar. its nerfed on these 2 mobs. my lvl 85 doesnt move at all and lvl 59 gets 8-9% per every other kill and 1% for these 2 fellows.

damn shame

Ashengate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back