• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Anyway to replace assets? (1 Viewer)

beano311

RedCents
Looking for a way to replace a certain ground spawn asset with something different. I'm currently farming some ground spawn items, they're leaves so they're thin and often times spawn just inside of the ground and can't be reached. I'm looking for a way to maybe replace the leaf object with the standard ground spawn object or anything else that might be easier to click. I found S3DSpy, which seems like maybe it can do what I'm looking for, but I have no idea what I'm looking for in that program. Thanks.

I do not believe that there is a way to replace the games graphical assets. I am not familiar with S3DSpy. However, groundspawns can be picked using the command line, which you can put on a social. So all you'd have to do is get close, push button and it would appear on your cursor. Something like /multiline ; /itemtarget ${Ground[1]} ; /click left item is what some people use for the velks hero mission to pickup the groundspawn in there. And if you are using MQ2Map, you can see where groundspawns are in the map.

Question - Anyway to replace assets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back