• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anyone have a fix on WARP and TWIST? (1 Viewer)

Skorpyon

RedCents
I notice both TWIST and WARP arent working i am sure you all know it but just curious if anyone is looking into these at all or heard about whats going on with them warp wont even load but twist does but not songs come up in the twist display and stop if you try to just twist 1 song it crashs upon 2nd attempt.

Any info on these some time would be nice to know updates on if there will be fixs for these any time etc.

thank you very much in advance to all the coders

Yes I was able to adapt the exsisting code to be able to warp. Let me start to tell you that was more of a pain in the ass than i thought it would be. Someone will definitally post on here the new warp but I don't really care to give mine out becuase ya all will be confused as hell. One all the commands are changed around. Im talking not one variable is the same as old. So lets say the old warp files had a variable called Y for instance... in my file its call Yulittlebitch. As it got later and me more frustrated i started makign some really fuked up variables... Ill make a new post for those that HAVE TO BE able to warp... Hopefully this time me get top 10 Posts of the month and get voted hehe.

Anyone have a fix on WARP and TWIST?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back