• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any chance of a return to compiles including Rwarp etc. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

User

RedCents
27¢
I know long ago the compiles here used to include many plugins such as MQRwarp etc. Then l guess someone said everyone was gonna get banned if we continued using them etc. I know lots of other sites are still offering these, and I am curious if we could get these back, as they were one of the main attractions of RG. Compiling is no problem even if just a source is available includint the plugins.
Just a thought. This is basically a cheating website, and everyone is aware that it is a possibility if caught using such things that you will be banned. I don;t see why these were removed, the warnings were all posted, and thanks to those that posted, however, many would still prefer to take their chances. Anyways, just my 2 cp if anyone happens to have a compile that could mark the return of Rwarp etc. to redguides.

i'm sure tons of people here could compile warp for you, and have it working, but i would have to say it's a 99.9 % chance of getting banned if the packets aren't formatted correctly. (As in EverQuest has a way of detecting warp)

Other sites have a dedicated and "Paid" (Let me emphasise that again, they get PAID!) coders to find this stuff out

What we have here are great people doing this out of their own free time to help us. I reckon one day they might compile warp etc for people. Until then, if your not happy with what you get here, then i kindly suggest going elsewhere

Wow. I don't think of this as a cheating site. I would say its more like we massage the system to make it a more user friendly environment. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of a return to compiles including Rwarp etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back