• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

alert (1 Viewer)

Vegeeter

RedCents
11¢
Hello all

I am looking for something that will alert me with about 15 beeps when a certain mob pops. Currently I have a macro running that will target whatever mob is in a 300 radius and sick my pet on it ( great for faction farming ) but there is also a mob in the zone I am hunting, here is what I am using...any help would be great...

Rich (BB code):
#turbo 

Sub Main 

:loopstart 
|--- /if (!${Me.Buff[Gather Shadows].ID})  /keypress 4

/if (${Target.Distance}>300) /keypress esc 
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC radius 300 
/delay 10 
/pet attack
/goto :loopstart 
/return

Its simple, and I use it when I am around, so I would really like something to beep when my mob pops.

Veg

mq2spawnmaster will watch for these, it creates an .ini file and you put in names of targets you want to watch, when they spawn it appears in your mq chat window. this is available in cades compile, cosmic compile and i think soul's too but would need to double check.

then you should be able to write a macro that says /beep when your macroquest chat box says name of spawn kinda like the gm check does.

alert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back