• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK Bard Macro (1 Viewer)

screwj

RedCents
I am willing to donate $50.00 for a working afk bard macro that generates good aa exp at 75. I have a level 75 bard and a level 75 warrior. I hate grouping and exping so I tend to set up the bard and let the war leech exp. I will paypal half on delivery and half on confirmation. Instanced zones are a priority. I am looking to generate 1aa+ an hour with 2 level 75 chars in a group. I think this is entirely attainable. I would like the macro to reset at completion as well as move both chars into instance and continue. It would also be great if it automatically used bellows/cacophany for added dps. If $50.00 is not enough message me for the right script I am willing to pay more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bards DPS may not be able to handle the pace your looking for, though reliable damage, it is rather slow and tedious. I could make something to handle everything except the rate your looking for, that would require swarm kiting and there are just to many variables to account for in that situation.

bard does 250+ DPS on average with all dmg aa's maxed. I think i can push it a little farther if the macro implemented cacophony, bellows, etc for added dps. I went all the way to 75 in vxed but the exp is shit there now. it literally took 4 solid days of kiting to do the last level with just the bard in the group. I don't care if i get 3-5 kills an hour so long as the exp is worth it. Maybe 1aa an hour is pushing it, but is 3/4 doable?

AFK Bard Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back