Sep 19 2018 by RedGuides
- New Plugin: MQ2DanNet (dannuic) a serverless peer network
- MQ2AutoLoot (plure) Fixed two issues with raid looting. Thanks Dreamflux for pointing them out.
1. Resolved issue when the master looter was set causing everyone to act as if they were the master looter.
2. Fixed issue with passing out loot in a raid.
- MQ2Cast (dannuic) Added Nav pauses to mobility checks.
- MQ2AFNuke / MQ2Heals (jimbob) Updated Magician spell spelling to fix a nuke. Changed Ranger from /attack to /autofire on.
Updated Mage for Firebound Orb and removed Banestrike.
Sep 19 2018 by eqmule
- Updated for LIVE
- Cleaned up and completed the _EQCASTSPELLGEM struct, we have been using it wrong for years it seem.
- TimeStamp in the EQCASTSPELLGEM has been removed and is now (correctly) part of the CBUTTONWND struct
it is named (correctly) CoolDownBeginTime there.
- RecastTime in the EQCASTSPELLGEM has been removed and is now (correctly) part of the CBUTTONWND struct
it is named (correctly) CoolDownDuration there.
- The 2 above changes means plugins might need to be edited if they used the old struct.
Here is an example of how to fix this:
return g->TimeStamp + g->RecastTime - EQGetTime();
return g->Wnd.CoolDownBeginTime + g->Wnd.CoolDownDuration - EQGetTime();
- Started on adding support for the UF emu client, no eta for when it will build.
- The EMU #define has been renamed to ROF2EMU
- Added a #define for UFEMU
This means if you plugin was previously using #if defined(EMU) !defined or #ifdef or #ifndef
it need to to properly add in defined(ROF2EMU) && defined(UFEMU) or the !defined in the proper places
Sep 12 2018 by RedGuides
- Auto* macros (noobhaxor) Very Vanilla versions now up to date. Run auto.mac
Sep 12 2018 by SwiftyMUSE
- Added Banker for searches.
- Fixed .NumGems so it will give up to 14 based on your spellbar.
Sep 12 2018 by eqmule
- Updated for TEST
- Fixed /removeaug
- Added support for RewardSelectionWnd through the /notify command -Plure
- Added .StacksWithDiscs to the Spell TLO its a true/false
I don't know if it works, its untested.
- Advloot giveto now works for raid members as well.
- Added .Collected and .CollectedRecieved and .Scribed and .ScribedRecieved to the DisplayItem TLO they return true/false