Feb 13 2019 by RedGuides
- MQ2AutoLoot (plure) will now use greed instead of need. Fixed 5 loot bugs, latest tests with @dreamflux show no issues.
- MQ2TributeManager (wired420) Now works correctly even after reload.
Feb 13 2019 by EqMule
- Updated for TEST
- Updated for LIVE
- Fixed a couple bugs.
Feb 5 2019 by RedGuides
- MQ2Melee (s0rcier) down/holyflag=3 parse when no macro running. increase down/holy shits to 90. stickmode=2 (disable sticking)
Updated Immobile flags to return false for a litte after being summoned
- MQ2Rez (s0rcier) Added missing command to be executed when you got rezzed! removed rezz sickness check
- MQ2IniX (s0rcier) For macro authors. Writes Key=Value to [Section] of FileName
Feb 05 2019 by EqMule
- Fixed a bug in /unload
- Misc Stability fixes all over the place.
- Fixed a nasty stack overflow crash in mq2log
Jan 31 2019 by RedGuides
- MQ2AutoLoot (plure) Fixed several crashes related to /AutoLoot sell.
- MQ2Events (eqmule) Fixed a crash
- KissAssist (ctaylor22, Maskoi) Fix for PullMoveUse not getting set and Chase throwing errors when MQ2Navigation Not loaded.
Fix for the tanks that sat around camp after death, additional debug code and minor fixes.
- MQ2TributeManager (wired420) Saves info to ServerName_CharacterName.ini in main MQ\Release directory under heading [MQ2TributeManager].
Jan 21 2019 by RedGuides
- MQ2Spawnmaster (ChatWithThisName) Updated the .ini to reduce user error when setting a spawn alert.
Jan 21 2019 by EqMule
- Dump file directory will now be created if it doesn't exist
this fixes the bug where you see a crash dialog that just say "Dump saved to"
- Added a lock on tlo member and tlo method access so the maps used there wont get corrupted by plugin that use threads to query or change members.
- The above change should fix a couple crashes i have gotten dumps for.
- I spent most of the day looking at crash dumps, I made several adjustments and fixes.
Thanks to everyone that sent in dumps, please don't send anymore until u have updated.
Jan 19 2019 by RedGuides
MQ2AutoLoot (plure) - fixed a crash related to the loot struct change from late last year. Fixed a crash while passing out loot.
Jan 19 2019 by EqMule
- Fixed a crash in Find Item Window when character had more than 1000 items.
- Fixed a bug where turning off Find Item Window Checkboxes setting would not save properly.
Jan 18 2019 by RedGuides
MQ2AFNuke & MQ2Heals (Jimbob) Updated for some TBL spells, still have some TBL work to do though.
Jan 18 2019 by EqMule
- Fixed a crash when switching character.
- Added some code to catch crashes.
I guess I'll find out if it works once people report if they see the dialog.
It will save dump files as well. send those to [email protected]
Jan 16 2019 by RedGuides
- MQ2AutoLoot (plure)
1) When items are marked “destroy” MQ2Autoloot will ignore your “SaveBagSlots” limit and will keep looting and destroying items.
This means that if you want to clear all the corpses in your camp your loot.ini needs to have SaveBagSlots greater then 0.
2) There is a new loot setting. “NewItemDelay”, this allows people who are playing manually to pass out any new items before the plugin decides
where they go. The command to change this setting is: /AutoLoot newitemdelay #n -> Master looter waits #n seconds when a new item drops
before looting that item.
3) Fixed CTD related to “/autoloot buy “Item Name” #Quantity” command.
4) Removed the patterns code stuff by eqholic, it was only implemented for people not grouped. Since no one was using it, I pulled the code out.
Jan 16 2019 by EqMule
-Updated for LIVE
Jan 14 2019 by RedGuides
- MQ2Yes (kaen01) updated to a new and better version.
Jan 14 2019 by EqMule
- Added a new column to the Find Item Window which will let you mark items for delete or add them to never loot filter.
Usage: mark some items by checking the ckecboxes, then click the Never Loot button to set their never loot advloot filter.
Usage: mark some items by checking the ckecboxes, then click the Destroy Items button to delete them.
- It goes without saying, that if you have no idea what you are doing or if you are a complete imbecile, this feature might
be too dangerous for you to have enabled, in which case you can disable it by right clicking the Destroy Item or the Never Loot button
and then toggle the "Cool Checkbox Feature" on the menu that pops up. Default is ON.