• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
RGMercs

Combat Assist RGMercs 01/02/2024

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
Current Maintainers - Morisato - We Need More Coders!
Software Requirements
RGMercs uses the following plugins, which are all included in VeryVanilla by default.
RGMercs is Working towards NEXT Only Features Soon! -
*-SPAWNMASTER ( Next Only Feature - Coming soon)
MQ2Moveutils
MQ2Exchange
MQ2Rez
MQ2AdvPath
MQ2DanNet
MQ2Collections
MQ2XASSIST
MQ2REACT
MQ2Nav
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test

2020, 2021, 2022 ESA Winner
rgmercs.png

If you're new to RedGuides and want a toon to act like a mercenary, this is for you!

RGMercs is an EverQuest combat macro geared towards absolute beginners. It can be enjoyed out of the box with a single command, and customization is entirely optional.

Helpful links:
Source Repository
https://github.com/RedGuides/rgmercs
[git] Automation options?
Yes
Author
morisato
First release
Last update
Rating
4.66 star(s) 38 ratings

Resource team

More resources from morisato

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 01/02/2024

〰️Commits Merge branch 'shd_vot_fix' into 'master' Fix SHD VOT target logic See merge request...
  2. 12/22/2023

〰️Commits Wiz fix Typo in Self Hp buff (8c614f0) ~Morisato Axe Fix Attempt. for the new...
  3. 12/22/2023

〰️Commits RG Typo wizard (9ae3f1a) ~Morisato

Latest reviews

was easy to use
This is an awesome program. I had a stroke a couple of years ago. This allows me to do a full six box without having to worry about controlling six characters. This is a great program, not a stepping stone for me to KissAssist or something else but something I plan to ride 3 groups to 120 with.
Been using for a couple months now seems to be working great. One question is there a way to stop druid and mage from both casting harm shields? Sort of like the Cleric DoDruid setting to stop mage/druid conflict.
This is a very good tool while leveling all my new characters. Started at 1 and now in the 60s using the TLP class modes. I use the help menu a lot to make adjustments whenever needed and love the results!
Works good for my sk but my sham is a different story it won’t even do anything when I try on my sham even while I’m having my sk in grp
M
morisato
Set Your Group Roles - SK Main tank that should make other toons work.
Wanted to get started with boxing for a long time but felt lost in all the options. This has been a great place to start. I've found it easy to get up an running with this and a few tutorial videos.
I can write a thousand pages on this, but I will summarize with two. 1) It works right on go. You can customize if you want/need, but for those just itching to go this will take you there. 2) It outputs what spells you're missing and updates as you level. I use this as a shopping list. Great work with this one bud! Thank you!
only thing i would change is aoe spells for my sk swarming, but dang man it just works right out of the box.
Rgmerc is a real blast.
I am using it for many toons and and really happy with the results.
Please have a go !
Love RGMercs. I couldn't find any other place to put this feedback as Discussion is locked.
Druid was running fine on Live server all day Saturday 16 Oct, then Sunday morning would not start and closes the macro with the message below. No changes on this end, but I see there was an Update to RGMercs on the 16th after I already had it started.
"'WARNING: Undefined Variable DRU_Downtime_1_Rotation_Map used on line [email protected] /if (!${${rotationMap).Add[${cast_item},"${Parse[1,${condition}]}"]}){
Macro closed.
There is an extra { at the end, but I cannot seem to find this line in any files that I am able to modify.
M
morisato
There is a Bug Forum - And this has been fixed Thanks for the report though!