• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Post your .ini today for a chance to win up to 30 Krono, the fabled RedGuides Mug, an EverQuest art book and other loot! More details here.
RGMercs

Combat Assist RGMercs 2020-11-21

Download now: Join us with Level 2 access
or earn your way in with RedCents.
Other Authors
Current Maintainers - Morisato, Drwhompd, Noone, Vsab - Previous Authors/contributers - ihc385
Software Requirements
RGMercs uses the following plugins, which are all included in VeryVanilla by default.
MQ2Moveutils
MQ2Exchange
MQ2Rez
MQ2AdvPath
MQ2DanNet
MQ2Collections
MQ2XASSIST
MQ2REACT
Server Type
Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server

If you're new to RedGuides and want a toon to act like a mercenary, this is for you!

RGMercs is an EverQuest combat macro geared towards absolute beginners. It can be enjoyed out of the box with a single command, and customization is entirely optional.

Helpful links:
Author
morisato
First release
Last update
Rating
4.64 star(s) 25 ratings

More resources from morisato

Latest updates

1. Rgmercs Hotfix

Fixes MAG Git spew. Fixes duplicate code in MNK Fixes other minor issues & includes SHD...
  2. RGMercs - Novemeber 2020!

Okay So welcome to the Novemeber 2020 RGMercs Update This Month Brings you a Swathe of Major and...
  3. RGMercs Hotfix

So we did some Hotfix to fix some hot button Issues. This Hotfix should Positively Affect...

Latest reviews

I have the same issue as gogeceo, my dps mercenary is put on passive after every fight. Need to reset every time.
M
morisato
Thanks for the Update - For a Minor Bug such as this Might i Suggest a Post into our Supports Forum? where we can help and Hopefully Resolve the Merc Issue.
It's nice that its free but there is no customization and mercs easily burn through mana. I can;t post a response in discussion so I have to post here. Your program is putting my mleee and dps merc on passive after every fight and not turning it back on when the fight starts. Nice touch but left out one important detail. WOuld like to know where to post issues
M
morisato
The Idea of RGMercs is not about Customization Its to provide a Hands Off Mercenary Solution - if you want to do more customization , I Recomend you try MuleAssist or Kissassist or One of the Othermacros where you configure it all yourself.
This is really getting very good. It will be nice to see better documentation, again it is getting good. It will be nice to be able to start my mag with DoPull 1, but it keeps defaulting to 0.
👍👍👍👍
so helpful, it has taught me things about the game, missing spells etc. also the first mq2 that I got to work!
I purchased 2 others before and could not get them to work correctly.
I think this is great work.
Several issues but the most glaring is not being able to update characters or at least I don't have any idea how to get it too. My 110 SK is still calling a lvl 95 pet which is useless.
  • vivviv
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: June 2020 IHC Hotfix #6 - The RickRolld Edition
Very nice keep it up!
A great macro and a great team working on it. Love that I can get it running so fast on a new character as well. Keep up the great work.
Very user friendly system that works great supporting one live character (puller in my case). I particularly love the War, Cleric and Chanter setups and their great support! Outstanding work!