• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Combat Assist ppl.mac 0.23

just a simple macro that makes my clr follow my toon around, healing and buffing and doing reverse ds on mobs. can also use XTarget to heal several chars if needed.
Author
pezak
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from pezak

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. changed name on this resource

changed the name to ppl.mac
  2. fix for errors

tried fixing healing errors.
  3. added more checks

added more checks before healing and buffing. fixed the broken mount function

Latest reviews

Love it - does exactly what I wanted for my Druid to follow my new group around and buff / heal. All you gotta do is load the spells you want in the spots listed, then target your toon (or set xtars) and hit go.

MyPL.mac Buffs them, heals them, follows them, can even set it to debuff your mobs (ie snare/root/malo).

Thanks for the macro and support!
Very versatile, can set your cleric up to buff, heal and mark enemies. At lower levels a druid can buff, heal and keep a damage shield up on lowbies. You can even have an enchanter keeping haste, crack and mana replication while slowing and tashing mobs. Or do all 3 at once.
This macro is the mvp of "I just need it to follow me around and do its thing." Having done this manually for years I can't express how awesome this is.

Thank you for writing and maintaining this.
Back