• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by microscope

  1. microscope

    Release (Mighty) Lua Event Manager

    Thanks I solved it another way. The AIs helped me make some lems.
  2. microscope

    Question - Can you tweak it to allow 2 pullers?

    It seems to work ok already as tag team pulling. But they share the xtarget window so one wont pull until the other one is finished fighting.
  3. microscope

    Release MQ2Nav Release Thread

    Tried it when summoned but it didn't seem to help. It must be something else causing it to wait, or something in KA. But the LEM is working, I set it to run to camp spot whenever stuff on xtarget and that works. And I have a 10s delay so it doesnt spam.
  4. microscope

    Release MQ2Nav Release Thread

    Does Nav have a way to know if you got summoned? My KA character goes inactive sometimes for a minute or so. I found a way to fix it by using LEM to tell the character to nav to a loc every 10 seconds. The moving makes him active again. Works well but would prefer to not have to.
  5. microscope

    Question - Can pulling be tweaked to pull a far away mob?

    Thanks guys I like Kaens idea, that will probably work.
  6. microscope

    Question - Can pulling be tweaked to pull a far away mob?

    Like if I wanted to pull 100 mobs instead of 1 by 1?
  7. microscope

    Problem - Can you put a spell ID in conditions?

    I am playing on a server with some custom spells and he keeps spamming a buff clicky. I tried putting the name in a condition but it didn't help. Hoping I can do it with a spell id? This was my condition: !${Target.Buff[spell name].ID} (It is just a new character empty config besides that buff)
  8. microscope

    Config - Denon's Desperate Dirge

    Ok thanks I will look them up
  9. microscope

    Config - Denon's Desperate Dirge

    Well my server is a bit goofy so it might not work. But so far it didn't appear automatically in the configs. I made a custom config and tried adding it myself to melody but couldn't get it to fire. I also got it showing up in Combat but it doesn't trigger. I also added it to a few different...
  10. microscope

    Config - Denon's Desperate Dirge

    Been trying to get it to spam that song but having trouble. I tried a few ways. Anyone know how?
  11. microscope

    Question - Anyone else with executive dysfunction playing EQ?

    I remember having a master plan to play through the game from scratch with a raid crew of 3 groups. I planned out all the classes and stuff. But when it came to actually make them all and set them all up it just became too much effort. Buying AAs for a character is usually fun but when you gotta...
  12. microscope

    Release lootnscoot (for emu)

    I am more familiar with this now. Really good but some quirks. My wishlist would be: 1) Have it loot everything unless there is a rule. Currently it will skip items that don't have a rule yet. I use ninjadvloot until I've hunted in a zone long enough to set lootnscoot rules for everything. 2)...
  13. microscope

    Release (Mighty) Lua Event Manager

    Can LEM read the MQ window?
  14. microscope

    Problem - Character not fighting after pulling

    I found a workaround. Preferably find a way to pull without being summoned. But if you can't then I got it working with LEM. It waits for the text "you have been summoned!" and then returns the player to camp spot.
Back
Top
Cart