• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by dontsayhate

  1. D

    IRL - Allakhazam.com in search engine gone? Fix that..

    I've changed to using ShareCraft to find specific recipes or items. Haven't had issues. http://bitistry.com/sharecraft/
  2. D

    Release Old Man McKenzie - Group Macro Beta

    Did you by chance share that outwards and "we" can use it? Asking for a friend... :D
  3. D

    Question - T3 Group Recipes

    This. Or TCN
  4. D

    Release Tradeskill Construction Set NeXt

    Anything we can do to help?
  5. D

    Problem - Alt Tabbing switching between EQ sessions

    THIS. Hubby used my PC -.- ...f'er ha
  6. D

    Discussion - Extra Life 2025 bonuses

    Wouldn't a calendar have notated the extra day would be needed to begin with though? 👀
  7. D

    News - Nights of the Dead has returned! 2025

    Skeleton illusion mask was always my go to for this event.
  8. D

    Plugin - MQ2Eskay

    Thanks Sic =]
  9. D

    Plugin - MQ2Eskay

    It's not blocked that I can see. Petition for power.. yep. Brain went to WAY old name challenge line, my bad. haha It's not shown, but rank 2 is in the spell bar and rank 1 (no rk. ##) is on the mob. Also just for added info, 2nd FTP SK of mine is doing the same behavior, but my gold SK is not...
  10. D

    Plugin - MQ2Eskay

    FTP SK somehow (dumb a$$ me) has Rk2 of Challenge line. Level 125, and he keeps casting Rk2 over and over on cooldown. I checked my spell book and rk2 is still there even though he is absolutely silver so I don't think it's anything the plugin is doing wrong. Just in case anyone sees this, I'm...
  11. D

    Question - Raising True Spirit faction

    I was once told that the only way to do that is by doing half the epic but I never researched past that statement.
  12. D

    Release Old Man McKenzie - Group Macro Beta

    This still works?
  13. D

    Release LS Final Fugue AutomationScript

    Ran this a few times recently and the tank will target Unmovable before the goblins and nav to him, then just stands there.
  14. D

    Release OnlyLoot

    How do you have the lua click yes or somehow confirm that the no trade item is okay to loot?
  15. D

    💾Software redfetch

    Red - can a toggle setting be added for (using example, label it what you please if you do this) "Close Redfetch when MQ launcher opens" ... just asking because im lazy and stared at the screen for about three minutes till I realized haha
Back
Top
Cart