• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Keypress forward hold? (1 Viewer)

not sure if this will help but it seemed to have worked for me...If you have doevents part of your kiting sub of your macro take it out and it should fix the problem I left doevents in the healing part of the macro and everything should run smooth I am also using ndawg's moveutils not sure if that matters.

I have tried everything to my knowledge unfortunately I don't know much about code only basics..Just when I get it to work for one round it fails the next round sorry =(

Ok I think I got it put keypress forward hold after your doevents that is working 100% of the time should look like this

/delay 5
/target next
/circle on 70
/keypress forward hold
/twist 1 2 3 4 5
/doevents
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /call healkite
/keypress forward hold

this works perfect tested it all day not one fail

Last edited:
Keypress forward hold?

Users who are viewing this thread