|GTFO! is for those who want to kindly give up their camp to strangers quickly and effortlessly.|
|Authors||Redbot, gSe7en, Knightly|
|Config file||GTFO.ini, MQ2Posse.ini|
|Includes used||ninjadvloot.inc, combat.inc|
|Plugins used||MQ2Nav, MQ2MoveUtils, MQ2Posse, MQ2AdvPath, MQ2AutoLoot|
|Maintained||Yes without support|
|Acknowledgements||Maxranor, Maskoi, KissAssist|
GTFO! is for those who want to kindly give up their camp to strangers quickly and effortlessly. It's compatible with every macro (e.g. KissAssist, AutoCleric, AFNuke, etc.) When a stranger is within a defined radius, (as detected by MQ2Posse) members of your group will give up the camp. Your group will then either exit, or wait for a period and then return.
GTFO! is made to work with MQ2Posse, which you should skim over prior to configuring this macro. Here's how to get them working together:
- Edit MQ2Posse.ini in your MQ2 Release (aka root) folder. If it doesn't exist or your characters names aren't listed, type /posse on and then /posse save in-game on each and every character.
- For the PlayerName_Commands section on each character, add the following:
- Place GTFO.mac in your Release/Macros folder.
- Create the GTFO.ini. The easiest way to do this is to connect all of your characters to EQBC, type "/bcaa //mac gtfo". You'll see some spam/errors, then type "/bcaa //endmac".
- Edit GTFO.ini in your Release/Macros folder. (See the settings section below)
The following settings are configured per-character in GTFO.ini
- MyClass: Your class (longname)
- DoIPort: Should this character port or not? If you have a druid or wizard to evac the group, set this to "false" except on the caster.
- PortHow: Enter the spell, item, or ability
- KeepPlaying: If you want your character to attempt to return to the camp after sleeping. If false, it will exit.
- VendorItems: After porting, will vendor your loot using MQ2AutoLoot if a vendor is near.
- Sleep: # of minutes to wait to return.
- ReturnHow: item, spell, or ability that will return you to the camp
- MacroOnReturn: what macro to run upon returning?
- GroupMainAssist: Which character to target when running the macro
- PetSpell: Summon your pet during the break. This is needed for those running a "pet tank" role, or for protection during downtime.
- Retry: number of times to port back and check if the camp is still occupied before exiting.