|GTFO! is for those who want to kindly give up their camp to strangers quickly and effortlessly.|
|Authors||Redbot, gSe7en, Knightly|
|User config file||GTFO.ini, MQ2Posse.ini|
|Includes used||ninjadvloot.inc, combat.inc|
|Plugins used||MQ2Nav, MQ2MoveUtils, MQ2Posse, MQ2AdvPath, MQ2AutoLoot|
|Maintained||Yes without support|
|Acknowledgements||Maxranor, Maskoi, KissAssist|
GTFO! is for those who want to kindly give up their camp to strangers quickly and effortlessly. It's compatible with every macro (e.g. KissAssist, AutoCleric, AFNuke, etc.) When a stranger is within a certain radius, (as detected by MQ2Posse) members of your group will give up the camp. Your group will then either exit, or wait for a period and then return.
GTFO! is made to work with MQ2Posse, which you should skim over prior to configuring this macro. Here's how to get them working together:
- Edit MQ2Posse.ini in your MQ2 Release (aka root) folder. If it doesn't exist or your characters names aren't listed, type /posse on and then /posse save in-game on each and every character.
- For the PlayerName_Commands section on each character, add the following:
- Place GTFO.mac in your Release/Macros folder.
- Create the GTFO.ini. The easiest way to do this is to connect all of your characters to EQBC, type "/bcaa //mac gtfo". You'll see some spam/errors, then type "/bcaa //endmac".
- Edit GTFO.ini in your Release/Macros folder. (See the settings section below)
|/mac '''gtfo'''||This starts GTFO on the character. If set up properly they should leave the zone in one way or another. Unless you're testing, this command should be called from elsewhere, be it a plugin or macro.|
The following settings are configured per-character in GTFO.ini
- MyClass: Your class (longname)
- DoIPort: Should this character port or not? If you have a druid or wizard to evac the group, set this to "false" except on the caster.
- PortHow: Enter the spell, item, or ability
- KeepPlaying: If you want your character to attempt to return to the camp after sleeping. If false, it will exit.
- VendorItems: After porting, will vendor your loot using MQ2AutoLoot if a vendor is near.
- Sleep: # of minutes to wait to return.
- ReturnHow: item, spell, or ability that will return you to the camp
- MacroOnReturn: what macro to run upon returning?
- GroupMainAssist: Which character to target when running the macro
- PetSpell: Summon your pet during the break. This is needed for those running a "pet tank" role, or for protection during downtime.
- Retry: number of times to port back and check if the camp is still occupied before exiting.